OSTEO TOOLKIT SET™
Osteo Toolkit Set ™ is components with variable needles for precise and accurate treatment process.
The safe and easy way to treat vertebral compression fracture by injected bone cement from the amount controllable injector.
The treatment with minimal incision so patient’s musclo skeletal is less damaged. The single used devices are sterilized for the clinical safety.
1. Start Needle
2. Guide Wire
3. Expander & Cannula
5. Cement Filler & Pusher
1. The short procedure- The 1 hour treatment
2. The minimal invasive-the low risk therapy without surgery
3. The rare complications
4. Local Anesthesia
5. Enforces and Stabilizes the spine rigidity
6. Decompress the spinal cord and nerves
7. The clinical safety-single used sterilized devices
1. Vertebral compression fracture
3. Metastatic bone tumor
4. Spinal deformity
Osteo Toolkit Set
Cannula & Expander
Bone Cement Filler
Bone Cement Pusher
Approach to entry point of facet joint.
Make space for bone cement injection.
Fill up the bone cement into the Bone Cement Pipe.
Insert the Bone Cement Pipe through the Introducer Needle.
Infuse the bone cement into the body by Pusher.
OK Medinet Korea Site Map