Kyphoplasty Balloon System™
Kyphoplasty Balloon System
The Kyphoplasty is a minimally invasive, image-guided therapy used to relieve pain from a vertebral body fractures.
The Kyphoplasty can increase patient mobility, decrease narcotic needs, and prevent further vertebral collapse.
The Kyphoplasty is indicated for osteoporotic or vertebral compression fractures.
The pain related to vertebral compression fractures associated with osteoporosis or tumor infiltration.
1. The short procedure- The 1 hour treatment
2. The minimal invasive-the low risk therapy without surgery
3. Local Anesthesia
4. The clinical safety-single used sterilized devices
1. Vertebral compression fracture due to Osteoporosis- Osteolytic fracture
2. The metastatic bone fractures
3. The reduction and fixation of fractures
4. The creation of a void in cancellous bone in the spine
Device Name (Model)
Package Unit - Single ●
Package Unit - Double ●
(Osteo Toolkit Set)
Bone cement Filler&Pusher
Spinal Fracture, also known as Vertebral Compression Fracture(VCF).
Through two small incisions, the doctor creates narrow pathway into the fractured bone and inserts two Kypho balloons.
The balloons are carefully inflated in an attempt to raise the collapsed vertebra and return it to its normal position. The balloons are deflated and removed, leaving a cavity within the bone.
The cavity is filled with a bone cement to support the surrounding bone and prevent further collapse.
The cement forms an internal cast that holds the vertebral place.he cavity is filled with a bone cement to support the surrounding bone and prevent further collapse.
OK Medinet Korea Site Map