Gamma Knife Fixation Screw
Gamma Knife Fixation Screw™ Specification
Total length (mm)
Gamma Knife Fixation Screw™
This device is a metal bone fixture made of pure titanium(Titanium 6Al-4VELI Alloy) and aluminum((Aluminum: 6061). It consists of Fixation Screw and Extension Screw, which are used to fix patient’s head(brain), tissue, etc. during Gamma Knife surgery or to fit to a Frame used in a Gamma Knife operating room.
Purpose of use
As a device for fixing or tightening bones, an instrument consisting of a material whose stability has been confirmed in the form of screws, extension screws, etc.
Using high-pressure steam sterilization method and dry heat method to sterilize.
1. Check the disinfection and state of Fixation Screw and Extension Screw
2. Check Nut part of Frame used in the operating room
3. Check the dimensions of Fixation Screw on Frame and select the desired dimensions according to the size of the patient’s head(brain)
4. Adjust Frame and fit Fixation Screw
5. If Fixation Screw does not reach patient’s head(brain), use Extension Screw as necessary
6. Put Frame on patient’s head, and adjust Frame, Fixation Screw and Extension Screw so that patient’s skull is not moving
7. Hold the bone from the outside of the human tissue(especially the brain) during treatment or surgery, when fixing Screws, adjust accurately on Frame by referring to the followings.
- Correct form of Fixation Screw and Extension Screw
- Proper diameter and measurement of Fixation Screw and Extension Screw
8. Check the fixation status and adjust again at each adjusted position
OK Medinet Korea Site Map
#418, #415, Namsung Plaza, 130 Digital-Ro, Geumcheon-Gu, Seoul, Korea
Tel. +82-2-833-4489 Fax. +82-2-833-4432 whatsapp. +82-10-4338-4489
Email. firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Copyright ⓒ OK Medinet Korea All rights reserved.